lunedì 20 luglio 2009

Happy Birthday, Maria!!


A few of evenings ago I met a young lady, while Obi Wan and I were walking on the beach. She is so sweet in her way to do everything: how she talked with me, asked me about Obi, listened my answers (in my terrible English: thank you for being so patient with me!!) but all above how she kept Obi Wan in her arms.

I was really surprised, yes I know sometime it happens that Obi fells well with someone, which is not me... But it's happens one time every year!! So I understood that Maria really loves animals... I hope she'll go on to have this special relation with all the nature, which is around us, because we can learn more from it!!

Obi Wan, I and the rest of our family wish you a very special day and we send you a lot of kisses, Maria!! ; )

Nessun commento: